3.02.2011

a dangerous formula.

So, just to warn you:

If you happen to read Hula Seventy's brilliant posts about train travel, follow them up with Chez Danisse's beautiful musing on escape, and do it while listening to this song...



Well.

You might find yourself checking your savings account, just to see what's in there.

You might find yourself booking a ticket, or at the very least, tying a few things in a kerchief, hitching it to a stick, and setting off.

You might find yourself on a train, next to a girl in huge sunglasses. By her side: a stack of blank books, a clutch of new pens. She just might be me, going as far as she can.

And you can't say I didn't try to warn you. You can't say I didn't try.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, I think... Are you trying to inspire me to escape again? I really enjoyed the Hula Seventy train posts and listening to (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay. The girl with the kraft cover cahiers and mechanical pencil will be me. See you there.

    ReplyDelete