12.30.2010

store update! (and number four.)


Take pictures on a cold and windy day? And then celebrate with a post-photo snack of ... hot, crispy bacon? Oh yes we did! (It was a really good day.)

Kristen designed a new kind of neckwarmer for Squirrel & Serif's new year: here's a peek...




It really was cold out, and let me say: these neckwarmers work! My neck felt so cozy. The rest of me ... not so much.

Annd, in other Serif news, I can finally cross number four off this list: five new scarves for the store? Check!
 
The Sir Michael Scarf:

The Christopher Scarf:


Perspective Scarves:


Waffle Scarves:


And the Winterfield ... mmmm, which might be my favorite:


Whew! It's been a busy scarf time... suddenly I'm dreaming of hats.

Bright red hats.

Hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment