The saddest thing I can imagine is to get used to luxury. -- Charlie Chaplin
Ten things I'm grateful for, right this very minute. In no particular order...
1. My huge soundtrack library, which makes me feel brilliant and epic, even when my writing sounds miserable...
2. Cilantro + lime
3. Wooden knitting needles, happy sigh
4. Overcast days and rain on the roof
5. Cherry pie (warm from the oven, heaven help us!)
6. A new mug from Starbucks that makes me smile... it looks like a knitted mug. Seriously. Knitting plus coffee. It has my heart written all over it.
7. Homemade Greek food
8. The prospect of being an AUNT before my next birthday
9. ... and on that note, sisters that are best friends
10. Ceiling fans, yes.