I feel like I should love these. But I don't. I just ... don't. So I feel kind of apologetic for some of these, but confession (they say) is good for the soul.
So for what it's worth, I'm not wild about
* bubble tea!
* Jack Johnson
* jeggings (yiiiiikes.)
* or, for that matter, Modern Family
* nail polish on my own fingernails (looks so weird! and I can hear my old piano teacher snarking at me again...)
* Ernest Hemingway
* milk chocolate
* iPods (yikes)
* okay, and since I admitted to that, I also can't like cell phones. Really.
* carrots (never ever ever could manage to like carrots)
* cast iron pans
* cake pops (ack!)
* food coloring
* ooof, or black licorice
* Toms shoes (I love what they do, I just don't love the shoes, okay?)
* soft cooked eggs (shudder)
* annnnd, while I'm in a confessing mood: Harry Potter. Yes really. Just couldn't get interested, though I promise I tried.
Wow. Confession really is great. I feel so ... relieved, some how. And like I've just designed some weird utopia, strangely free of all the above...